If you are not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for free.
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping >>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Shipping takes 3-20 Days depending on location.
We Have Very Limited Quantities At This Price.
There Are Still 100 Pack Remaining. Hurry Up!!!
GIVE THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE TO YOUR LOVE
What if you could wear the entire universe on your finger?
Since ancient times, astronomers around the world have used models of the sky to make calculations. With the advent of the armillary sphere, stargazers were given a physical model to better visualize the lines of celestial longitude and latitude. Created independently in ancient Greece and ancient China, these armillary spheres consisted of spherical rings centered on either the Earth or the Sun. During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
A ring made in Germany in the 16th century, turned into an astronomical ball
- 💕【Sophisticated Body Ring】The combination is a delicate ring, unfolding is an astronomical ball, the temptation of the fingertips hiding the entire universe.As the different bands are fanned out, the rings take on a unique quality.
- 💕【Unique Design】 It is engraved with astronomical symbols from the 16th century, Zodiac,Ancient Greek alphanumeric characters, constellations, etc.Waiting for your discovery.
- 💕【Romantic For Her/Him】The most romantic thing that I can think of is just to give the whole world to you.
I am asking for a gift in the whole universe in exchange for the rest of your life with me.
"Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
- Material:Gold/ Silver
- Material:Alloy material
- Size:5-12(15.6 -21.4 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.35cm
- Size detail see the pics
- Wight: About 10g
- 1 x 16th Century Astronomical Ring
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
To determine size by measuring your finger
- Cut a thin strip of paper or thread long enough to wrap around the chosen finger.
- Wrap the paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point the two ends meet.
- Measure the paper using a ruler.
- Find that measurement on the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size.
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money