Breaking in new shoes is a painful task, but not anymore with the Adjustable Wooden Shoe Stretcher! It’s made of premium Cedar Wood and shaped like a foot to stretch the length and width of shoes for a more comfortable custom fit.
Designed in wood and metal, it contains heel and toe stretchers which reshape the shoes. Moreover, it has built in four pressure-relief pods that target tight fitting or painful areas. No more blisters, corns, and bunions.
- 100% genuine wood
- Plastic and metal crank
- Complete with two pressure relief plugs
- Easy handling
- Fit left and right shoe
- Increase length and width
- It can increase both the length and the width of the shoe for about 0.5~1cm
- Relieve pain caused by uncomfortable shoes
- Can be used on flats, pumps, wedges, loafers, oxfords, pointed toe, slippers, sneakers, and tennis shoes
- Works well with leather, suede and other natural materials
- Best used for breaking in your new shoes or loosening up older shoes that are just too tight
HOW TO USE:
- Turn the round plastic handle in clockwise direction until you begin to see surface pressure showing on shoe.
- Turn the metal crank handle in clockwise direction until you begin to see surface pressure showing on shoe.
- For best results, leave the shoe stretcher in place for 24 hours.
- To remove shoe stretcher, Turn handles in counterclockwise direction.
- Material: Wood
- Pattern Type: Solid
- S: 35-37(EU size), 5~6(US size), 4~5(UK size)
- M: 37-39(EU size), 6~7.5(US size), 5~6.5(UK size)
- L: 40-44(EU size), 7.5~9.5(US size), 6.5~8.5(UK size)