Repair Broken Windshield by Yourself!
Windshield fracture may seldom appear, but it's troublesome when it takes place. DIY Car Window Repair Tool definitely provides you with a helping hand! The fracture repair liquid air can penetrate the barrier, with the vacuum function we can quickly remove cracks in the air.
You can effectively repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes to save your time and money of visiting an auto repair store. It is guaranteed long-lasting and helpful in repairing minor cracks.
Advanced formula: enhanced injection plastic injection molding head can produce a strong pressure to push the repair liquid into cracks
Quick effect: quickly and effectively repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes yet the maintenance effect is long-lasting
- Easy to operate: clean and dry the glass surface before construction, squeeze the resin into the cracks of the cracks or bullets, put on the curing strip, then quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light 5-10 mins
- Save your time and money: you don't need to visit auto repair store anymore for small cracks repair
- Work best on small chips, bulls-eye, spider web, star-shaped, Half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches/ 30 cm and round damage not more than one inch in diameter (Tip: not work for cellphone screen)
All material without chemicals or toxic material
- Package size: 220 x 110 x 25mm/8.66 x 4.33 x 0.98"
- Packing weight: 65g
- Please read our instruction carefully before your repairing job.
- Only work on outer glass of front windshield.
- Clean and dry the window before your repairing job.
Ideal application temperature is 60℉ to 90℉ ( 15℃ to 32℃ ).
- No contact to the car's painted finish, wipe blades, or plastic trim in case it may cause more damage.
- When you force the repair liquid into the cracks, do not make repairs in direct sunlight, tree shade, cloudy day or anywhere exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Expose the repairing part to direct sunlight after put the curing film to make the repair resin solidify.
- If the damages are in the driver's primary viewing area, ask the professional one to tell you whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
- 1 x Windshield Repair Injector
- 1 x Repair Resin
- 2 x Adhesive Seal
- 1 x Pedestal
- 5 x Repair Film
- 1 x Razor Blade
- 1 x Instruction Manual