Feel so hard to open a door when carrying heavy stuff? The soft and comfortable Easy Doorknob Grips feature two small levers that make and turning a round door knob unbelievably easy. Open a door with just the touch of a finger, a closed fist, or an elbow.
These latex free covers insulate your hand from touching hot or cold metal knobs. They also eliminate the static shock we sometimes get when the air is very dry. Great for your home or office!
A silent helping hand: finally you can open doors even there's no body around you, as the Easy Doorknob Grip is the silent helping hand to you
Convenience for all: ideal for children, older people, those with disabilities and arthritis sufferers
2 magic levers: 2 levers make gripping and turning very easy, use your finger or elbow joint to push 1 of them and open the door
Comfortable in hand: provide insulation against hot and cold doorknobs, and eliminate the static shock in winter
- Easy installation without extra tool
- Soft and comfortable material
- Triangular-shaped plastic covers make it easier to turn
- Moisten the grip with water.
- Place thumbs inside and stretch over the doorknob.
- Continue to work the grip on to the doorknob until it is covered.
- Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Weight: 1 lb
- Latex Free: Yes
- Colour: Clear