Joy in Colour
Our Growing Water Balls encourage sensory exploration by creating a soothing tactile experience. They promote developmental learning by helping kids with colour recognition, counting and fine motor skills and language development.
Kids of all ages love the feel and look of them. Colourful, smooth, squishy, cool... Water balls seem like magic to kids as the balls start out so tiny and grow within a few hours. Watching this little change is a fun activity for younger kids! You can also use these to decorate your plant!
Fun reaction: start as tiny hard balls but quickly grow many times their original size to become beautiful, smooth jelly beads when you add water
Play and learn: help kids with colour recognition, counting and fine motor skills and language development
100% safe: non-toxic, colourfast and non-flammable, letting kids play for hours worry-free
More than toy: you can add the balls into vase of your plant for better decoration
- Long-lasting after reaching their maximum size
- Come in 7 vibrant colours
How to Use Water Ball ?
- 1 tsp. dry beads will yield about 1 quart of Water beads when fully hydrated.
- Allow the beads to fully expand in 6-8 hours.
- Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls and ready to use.
- Toy Category: Educational Toys
- Targeted Group: Unisex
- Recommended Age: 3 Years & Above
- Age: 3 Years & Above
- Size: 2.5-3mm
- 1 Pack of Growing Water Balls (10000 pcs)