It sure is never easy to braid your hair on your own, most especially if you don’t know how to braid your hair in the first place. But with the help of the hair braid stylist sponge, you can create a French braid easily with your own hands.You don’t need to go to the salon and pay wads of cash to get that perfect instagram-worthy braided hair. You can have that beauty in the comfort of your own home or anywhere!
- Easy to use with easy to remember patterns for braiding
- Light and convenient to pack when travelling; just put it in your bag or purse and you’re ready to go.
- Results guarantee professional-looking French braid.
- Material is made from silicone and sponge which makes it very easy and comfortable to use on hair.
HOW TO USE
- Place the tool sponge to the part of the hair where you want to braid.
- Take up portions of your hair and place it on the slots 1, 3, and 4 (as indicated in the picture.)
- Move the portion of your hair from 4 to 2.
- Move the portion of your hair from 3 to 4.
- Move the portion of your hair from 1 to 3.
- Move the portion of your hair from 2 to 1.
- Ad portions of your hair to 1 and 4.
- Repeat the process until finished with the entire hair.
- Once you’re done, gently remove the tool and continue braiding hair till the end.