Cook Egg in 0 Mess
Feel handicapped to cook a 50% cooked egg perfectly in hurry? With easy and clear instructions provided, the Microwave Egg Cooker helps you cook eggs in 0 mess!
It is a fast, affordable, and convenientway to make a healthy, protein-filled breakfast in virtually no time. In case you have enough time to make your own breakfast, you can prepare veg at the same time for morning salad!
- Fast cooking: cook 1 to 4 soft boiled, medium, and hard boiled eggs simultaneously in just minutes
- Higher nutrient retention: ensure that your cooking is done quickly thereby ensuring that your eggs maintain high nutrients
- Less supervision required: allow you to do other things as you wait for your eggs to be perfectly cooked, which is also great for all ages and cooking with kids
- More than eggs: make quick boiled eggs for salad toppings, breakfast casserole, easy egg salad, breakfast burritos, enhancing soups, pasta, lasagna, and more
- Made from aluminium and ABS and safe for use in up to 1000-Watt microwaves; strong and durable
- The best egg cooker size is suitable for any egg of 6" x 5"
- Hand wash in soapy water
- Vent hole to prevent being burns; knob designed to prevent falling out or exploding
How to Use:
- Fill egg boiler with 1 1/2 cups water, then place eggs into metal tray.
- Snap top and bottom together.Cooking times vary with microwave oven wattage. For soft eggs, cook for 5 minutes (1000 watts), 6 minutes (800 watts), and 7 minutes (600 watts). For medium egg hardness, cook for 6 minutes (1000 watts), 7 minutes (800 watts), and 8 minutes (600 watts). For hard eggs, cook for 8 minutes (1000 watts), 9 minutes (800 watts), and 10 minutes (600 watts).
- Allow boiler to cool 2 minutes before removing lid. Run cold water over eggs to stop further cooking.
- Color: White
- Material: PP, Aluminum
- Size: 5.3" x 5.5" x 6"(L x W x H)