Stabilising Shoulder Brace for Injury Prevention
Providing soothing and customisable compression, the Orthopaedic Care Shoulder Brace stabilises the shoulder to minimise unsafe movement, to prevent injuriesand topromote quicker recovery times.
The shoulder brace relieves pain, swelling, and inflammation due to sprains and strains, shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, and arthritis. You can also improve back posture by wearing the shoulder brace.
BETTER HEALING PROCESS: for slight discomfort to more serious conditions including sprains, shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder & arthritis
LOW PROFILE DESIGN: The slim design can be worn under regular fit clothing for a discreet look or worn over undershirts and tees if desired.
BREATHABLE NEOPRENE BLEND: Constructed with a lightweight neoprene blend, the shoulder support retains therapeutic warmth while allowing excess heat to quickly escape.
ADJUSTABLE FIT:Secured with a strong fastening system, the shoulder support is fully adjustable for a comfortable, non-slip fit throughout the day. By using the included extender strap,
- Arm strap can fit bicep circumferences 8” up to 23”
- Chest strap fits chest circumferences 27” up to 50”
- Enhance your body posture
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Material: Neoprene + non-slip edges + adjustable fastener
- Size: 8in – 16in wide and 14in high
- Colour: Black
- 1pc Orthopaedic Care Shoulder Brace