Cats LOVE To Track These Because Of The Super Realistic And Unpredictable Movements! It's a True Challenge For ALL Cats!
- It Rarely Gets Stuck Due To The Constant Movement That Keeps Cats Entertained For Hours!
- Rubbery Cover Is Enjoyable For Cats To Chew, Yet It's Size Makes It Very Hard For Cats To Grip By Teeth Or Swallow. Holds Up Well Tooth And Claw!
- Super Fun For Spectators!
Here are some tips and tricks for using it:
- A Box - Put your Robot Bug in a box. It can't disappear under the couch now, and it will be easier for your cat to capture it.
- Fabric - Hide the Robot Bug under a thin piece of fabric, like a bandana.
- A Paper Bag - Put your Robot Bug into a small paper bag and watch your cat respond to the noise and movement. Oh, this is really fun.
- Plastic Bag - Try putting the Robot Bug into a zip-lock bag. Once inside the bag, you can put the Robot Bug on soft surfaces, such as the bed, and the toy can move, make noise, but won't get lost.